hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Saturday 8 October 2011

what is long lasting?

I LOVE YOU?
FOREVER?

emm ... that's no way to keep this moving!
alot of trouble waiting for the long way
even the happy moment, only make forget the sad a little while.
not longer, your unhappy pop out again.

even a friendship, don't wish forever between the relationship!
u may get hurt with your target, or disappointed
i just hoping when the moment is happening, me and you and her and she is the happiest
that is enough. i can remember once a day, we have a happy moment memorable.

even my best friend, how we are the best in other eyes?
time flies so fast
our friendship follow the time run away.
some happen, some problem, i can learn from that
i won't force someone to make happy with me, just hope someone can get happy from other way.

start from today, i won't make something that may make you unhappy.
i just waiting the time

if one day, you want me belong with you.
ya.. i can, my friend, i always be with you.
i will come out when u needed
i will disappear when i am useless in your life.

i can do that, and you can be happy =)
stay in the moment, our happy moment.

cheer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment