hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Monday 10 October 2011

i gonna to face it all


oh my OCTOBER, i think this month i can have more.
i think that i can get more surprise in this month.
exactly, wrong enough!!

OCTOBER
i love this month, actually it is because my birthday month.
i don't like anymore with this month!

maybe, i was over excited, it is a good month
and now i think i was wrong.

everything seems happened not good to me.
i meet 1 guy, met the complicated story.
my close friend, i feel something bad, we are totally different compare with before, she seems like want far me away soon. start from this few day.
maybe i did something wrong, so sorry, please tell me, what's wrong, and i correct it.
my face, PIMPLEs laa..

everything seems like a knife, keep moving on my direction.

MY GUY
maybe he meet his NEW, maybe he still MINE
the feeling CHANGE, i am so confusing. so sorry it is hurt to you and me
but don't forget me and the PROMISE :D

MY FRIEND
maybe you meet some problem, you are stress, but you never tell, and just silent.
for this, my dear friend, if can you can share, we can help if can.
or i really did some wrong, oh so sorry, please forgive me and turn back our happy moment
i don't wanna to lose you.

OCTOBER
please pass faster, i don't wanna get you anymore
you always hurt me at all the time
i am pain
i need to find NOVEMBER to recover :*(

at the same time, i found someone who love me, care me all the time
she is my sweetheart all the time, since we knew each other.
she will come out all the time, when i am mad, i am sad.
thank you I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment