hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Thursday 13 October 2011

BIG DAY



THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU
alright, 14-10-2011, Friday, My day, Big day
not only, i have a BIG SURPRISE from THEM

First day in my 18years old, i am excited to face it :D
First second already gave my darlingS

i really get SURPRISE from them.
i thought i have to plan buy myself a cake, make a wish, and call some friends eat the cake.

i am doing my assignment, i am thinking how is tomorrow in my mind.
haha .. SORRY :D
suddenly.. they came in, my tears drop off, just a little while
the surprise make me HAPPY, make me EXCITED
so sorry, i don't cry in front of u guys,
not because it is not touching enough
is only so SUDDENLY,SURPRISE
tears haven arrived my eyes.

yeah :D
so happy can see all my classmates,
and talk together even just a moment.
ASSIGNMENT make my day not much more fun
everyone is rushing their assignment
hmmmmm.... I AM GLAD i got u guys :D
now i gotta continue my assignment laaaaa...  =)

THANK YOU EVERYONE !! your lovely heart with a sweet wish  ♥

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of The day to you !! wishing You to ALWAYS have Happy Birthdays EVERY YEAR !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete