hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Thursday 20 October 2011

ONE and ONLY

cheeeeeeeer ;)
it can to describe
a chance
a love
a life

Chance
I have giving you a chance, you seem nothing can do with the chance
YOU LOST IT right now and you are loser
alright, is one and only
when it past, you are fail!
i just tell the truth


DON'T ever say ' I CANNOT'
never try never ever know what is the answer will be the last
i wont force to do anything, and i cannot do that
the chance, already gave, just only you.

seriously, i don't like a person do nothing but talk too much
you have do nothing for me
what i want, u do not know
what i dislike, u did all the time
even u tried to my everything
may be you are the good person
but not for me
I can't feel any with this
this is over!
no more chance for you ;)

LOVE
I dare you to let me be all, the one and only
Promise i am worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me the chance
To prove up i am the one who can ;)
i sang this song before to the one guy
he is a bad guy in my close friend eyes
alright, no one is perfect
even he no cares about me all the time
but i feel comfort
and now i still like him
i still choose to sing for him
one day, may be i will regret the day my decision


LIFE
same
it is one and only
only one shelf life for me and you and he and she and anyone
once we die not a game, cannot come again and repeat
so please do anything before you die
make something to give yourself happy
do something no regret
create something proud of yourself
not for me, he, she, they, is YOURSELF
life is not too short, but it is fast
cheer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment