hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Tuesday 11 October 2011

my mind

do you think i am smile with my heart?
someone can tell me what happen to me?
this few day, my mind my body,lazy is around me
and assignment, if i keep the laziness until the end, i have time to finish it?

someone can wake me up from the trouble?
these troubles is keep disturbing me
i feel annoying for myself
sorry to my parents
i am wasting my time to do nothing

hmmm...
my life
my mind
my trouble
my sadness
my laziness
WHO CAN HELP ME ?

NOBODY

my life, only me can work it be better
my mind, only me can control it be happy
my trouble, only me can solve it
my sadness, only me can clean it
my laziness, only me remove it and work hard

FAMILY, FRIENDS, LOVE, PEOPLE i know and i don't know
they only a part of my life, they can stand for me, they can be my side
but they can't help me actually
ONLY ME
myself, walk out from the nightmare to face it all in the world.

PLEASE TELL ME if you found something with me
PLEASE TELL ME if that you want to leave me away

cheeeeeeeer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment