hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Thursday 13 October 2011

GOODBYE

puff~~~~ all the bad disappear :D
how many time i need to say?
SAY GOODBYE TO BAD
goodbye yesterday
goodbye my 17th years old
goodbye my sad
goodbye my old
goodbye my past

awwww... today is my BIG DAY

Thank god, i have today
thanks my parents, my family
and my friends with the big surprise.
my dearest, my darling, my 1st second at 18years old, already gave u guys :D

SORRY
before,i had wasted my few days to do nothing
spent a lot money to buy anything without thinking and counting
let my family, friends worry about me
that before I was down and down

PROMISE
i will take my time
i will use properly start after my birthday :p
and i won't let you all worry about me
i will enjoy my life time with you and you and you :D
goodbye my past
WELCOME 18, a new day for me REBORN


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
enjoy your day too .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment