hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Saturday 15 October 2011

thanks my BELOVEDs

KISSSSSSS
always be THANKFUL
my day
my life
my moment
my everything
can pass it with smoothly
can pass it with safety
can pass it with happiness
can pass it with no regret

alright,
sometimes i feel sad
sometimes i feel bad
sometimes i feel down
this call LIFE

we will meet everything when we alive
happy or sadness
the important is no regret to everything! ;)

My Day
i am ENJOYING,
even half a day i was doing my assignment
even my darling she and he can't pass with me
even my family not be with me

i got surprise whole the day 14-10-2011
my young 18 years old :D
i got surprise they celebrate with me
i got surprise i received some birthday present
i got surprise between me and YOU
everything on that day really is a BIG SURPRISE!!!

thanks my BELOVEDs at all the time
not only my birthday then I LOVE YOU
since i knew YOU
start I LOVE YOU :D

2 comments:

  1. It is OK to be sad sometimes, but you must always think positive, and put back that pretty smile back on yr face again !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...BOSS i will try my best to smile everyday, until everyone ignore me again...
    wakakakakka

    ReplyDelete