hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Friday 21 October 2011

ENJOY

;)

is a time for me to take a rest
is a time for me to have a holiday
is a time for me to relax mind

maybe stress, make me always
MAD
BAD
SAD

i need time to adjust it to restart my brain
get back my mind, my original smile

alright, it seems long time no laugh until eyes cannot open
alright, it seems tired cover my teeth, i cannot smile directly
alright, it is a right timing now to find my dimple out

after holiday, i want laugh laugh laugh, until u feel annoying with me :D
but not, i still cannot do that

sorry, i seem promised someone, i must happy everyday
sorry to my dearest, i tried to do that, it is hard for my life now, but i always try my best to do not get mad easily
no worries, during holiday, i will miss you and your hostel and your family deep deeply ;)

HOLIDAY, how do i spend the holiday?
nobody will free on next week?
it's ok, assignment and my family willing to accompany me
and my brain, my mind, really really is a time to relax

the complicated life,  really lose myself
where is the right way for me, seriously, i don't know
where should i go
when should i stop
only one answer, I DON'T KNOW

take a rest, maybe i can think fresh after this

cheeeeeeer everyone, have a nice mid-term sem break ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment