hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Thursday 20 October 2011

what i want?!

look at me and try to know more about me laaaa

what you know from me?
what you want from me?
what you can get from me?

i try to calm down myself
i try to hold on something
i try to stop everything

but there is hard for me

and i were giving up, and find back the bad way

on that way,
 i try to be a MS.WHATEVER
but it is not easy for me
that is not my character

i try to say IT'S OK
but i don't have reason for myself
why i gonna to say that not only one time

i try to force myself DON'T THINK SO MUCH
but my mind keep running
how bad you are and who are you

I know you like me
is it the LIKE only have a surface?
accompany me, have a joke, chit-chat?
can i ask some more?
can i have some more?
WHAT I WANT is not only these
what i want is not LOUIS VUITTON, GUCCI, CHANEL, HERMES.

i want you
KNOW MORE ABOUT ME
CARE MORE ABOUT ME
not the surface

i can't feel comfort right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment