hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Tuesday 18 October 2011

not easy as what you think o.O

don't think so much, you can't get anything from me ever without my permission.

i want a boyfriend
i want a rich man
i want a handsome guy

errr... it is impossible just only get from what you think
is it got some purpose from that?
help
money
or anything
same to a boy, a man
they want a girlfriend
they want a sweet wife
they want a woman
not only, some they want some special from a girl, a woman

can human stop thinking about that?
for me, i can stand for that, but can't stop thinking about that!

is it same to guys?
but i can't accept man is lovin on woman body or anything else, not her heart.
even nowadays, all human being for purpose
sorry i can't say anything, even myself, i think so i did that before this
but... i really cant accept it!!
even i try to force myself to face it!!

i don't have money
i don't have big breast and ass
i don't have sexy body

is it guy won't interesting with me?

here, i am not asking you, you and you look on me!!!!!

thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment