hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Sunday 25 December 2011

confusing

this few days, my mind is confusing!
i did counselor to my friend about life
how we control it with own hands
how we did well
everything seems so nice, so easy to say
when the things keep repeat
i am really confusing
what is my point actually
what i want?
i thought i can adjust myself nicely
i thought everything can control by me
that's not
i was wrong!
i can't juds well
i can't control
since i gave people advice
that time, i was lost myself, start confusing
stay back at last time, so pain
this feeling not nice
the taste so bad
i dunno what i want
i dunno what you can give me
i know time makes you far me away
i know you cannot love me any more
then, why i am sad
wht i am emo
may be i am tired
may be i really want a bf replace you
may be i am lonely because x'mas
or may be the bad news > I LOVE YOU need you
aiks..
i dunno!
so sigh!!!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment