hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Monday 7 November 2011

so FRESH!!!!!!!!!


THAT TIME I HAVEN SHOWER :P
woots... what to be describe my feeling now?
i am clean
i am fresh
so nice


if my dad he did play blog, sure i DIE
caused i just have a shower, wash my hair.
i knew that is bad
when i am old, be a grandma, i will regret on today! haha..
what's joking ?!


errrrr...
since i moved here
since i have assignment
everyday, after enjoying my assignment, just have my cleaning time
clean my room
clean the living room
clean myself
I EVER ONLY ONCE SHOWER IN A DAY


so fresh
everything being so fresh
my room
the living room
my body and hair
and my MIND


a shower can remove all my tired in this whole day
cleaning it can remove all dust in my room


I LOVE SHOWER
I LOVE CLEANING
so relax with the place TIDY
so fresh with my mind NOTHING


dirty, tired, stress
all gone, it seems strong then TOP detergent to remove grease on clothes LOL
hiak hiak


don't feel disgusting, don't yucks!!
one day, YOU TURN!
GOOD LUCK
and GOODNIGHT ;)

2 comments: