hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Tuesday 22 November 2011

single or double

a night we together, say yeah

my facebook status have been change to single
guys, you have a chance to me LOL
i am not break up with someone
i don't have boyfriend now and before
just my mind can clearly away from COMPLICATED
totally feel SINGLE right now
before had a little confused, what status i have, even no boyfriend, it is so complicated for me to think about it.

Finally, yesterday went out with my dear classmates, a small gathering before Kent go to Taiwan, before i go home have a drama, before us will not go to uni anymore, we have a gathering at SS2.
Brothers bring girlfriends and also brother and brother. aiks.. sorry i don't know how to explain.
Sister only one, she shy to bring her boyfriend to meet us
i am so happy, have a nice dinner supper with my dear sister brothers and their girlfriends, brother.
i am the blissful.
thanks everyone your attendance :P

next time, sister yous must bring your boyfriend :D

so sweet a couple
aiks.. i don't have, and never try
a couple hold hands together, passing the road, eating together, have a talk side to side
cute and sweet in front me, hehe, sure i am happy because they are happy
sorry, i don't know feel alone, and a spotlight between them, haha
nice spotlight
when turn me on? have a side to talk, eat and pass a road together?
haha..
i will not because all my friends are couple, i have to force myself to find one
i will not because i am single, they are double, i have to rush to double
it does not mean i must relationship with someone
aiks.
but sometimes, i hope i have someone can come with me in a day
oh my prince, hurry up, come and find me please
LOL

have a nice day
goodnight everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful person, surely there will be many "prince" coming after you very soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiks.. i am not beautiful la..
    no prince lo, even i want to watch a movie
    dy post a inviting status on facebook,
    no response..hahahah

    ReplyDelete