hi..

welcome to herE ♥

Sunday 25 March 2012

homesick

wow.. it is amazing
i am homesick finally
sad to have it!
first time i leave my home was august 2011
that time, i was excited with my college life, new friends and things!
but now, it changes a lot!
since a long long holiday> 4months
make me seriously homesick right now!

papa mama i miss you
siblings i miss you
aunt and cousin i miss you
friends i miss you

today is not still the same like before!
it's change a lot!
what i gotta to say!
time flies fast!
treasure everything that we had and have!

last week, parents bring me go shopping and dining!
cause class start soon, i will go back subang!
i just help mama carried something what she bought!

i did not buy anything!
should be happy, i become a saver that day! haha

we went to itallianes to have our dinner!
actually we plan to have dinner at chilis or t.g.i Friday!
but mama does not like western food!
so we decided to have italy dinner!

i am really touched with what my papa told me!
he said when i come back, we go dinner again!
wow.. he knows well i like to dinner with them at some special restaurant!

papa mama i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment